Payne Killers are reusable hot/cold packs that can be placed in the microwave or freezer for flexibility in your self care routine. The longest of all the aromatherapy pillows, these heating and cooling pads are the most versatile and can be used for a variety of ailments. Filled with natural materials like flaxseed and optional dried lavender, Payne Killers are the perfect shape to relieve neck tension and shoulder pain, as well as muscle soreness on any part of the body.
- made from soft-to-the-touch cotton with a muslin lining & double-stitched for extra strength
- four compartments are stitched in to help evenly distribute the filling
- a cotton logo tag is sewn into each product
- color: orange with purple + white details
- stuffed with flaxseed, which retains heat better than rice and has a nice, plush feel
- available with optional dried lavender buds for calming aromatherapy
- approximately 5” x 20”
- packaged with a branded instruction tag and care card in a poly or cello baggie
TO USE HOT- Heat in the microwave 80-90 seconds with a cup of water (this prevents the pack from drying out). Do not microwave for more than 60 seconds at a time. Handle with care! Product will be hot.
TO USE COLD- Place pack in a plastic baggie and freeze for one hour to sooth discomfort and headaches. Spot clean as needed.
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE RECOMMENDATIONS ARE NOT MEANT AS MEDICAL ADVICE. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU'RE NOT SURE HOT/COLD THERAPY IS RIGHT FOR YOU.