Socket Sacks are reusable hot or cold eye pillows that can be placed in the microwave or freezer for flexibility in your self care routine. Filled with natural materials like flaxseed and optional dried lavender, these eye pillows are beneficial in soothing headaches or migraines and relieving sinus pressure. The smallest of the hot/cold packs, the shape forms to your eye sockets to relax tired eyes and reduce overall stress.
- made from soft-to-the-touch cotton with a muslin lining & double-stitched for extra strength
- a cotton logo tag is sewn into each product
- color: hot pink with white and blue details
- stuffed with flaxseed, which retains heat better than rice and has a nice, plush feel
- optional dried lavender buds can be added for calming aromatherapy
- approximately 3” x 8”
- packaged with a branded instruction tag and care card in a poly or cello baggie
TO USE HOT- Heat in the microwave 30-40 seconds with a cup of water (this prevents the pack from drying out). Do not microwave for more than 60 seconds at a time. Handle with care! Product will be hot.
TO USE COLD- Place pack in a plastic baggie and freeze for one hour to sooth discomfort and headaches. Spot clean as needed.
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE RECOMMENDATIONS ARE NOT MEANT AS MEDICAL ADVICE. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU'RE NOT SURE HOT/COLD THERAPY IS RIGHT FOR YOU.