The Basic hot/cold packs are reusable and can be placed in the microwave or freezer for flexibility in your self care routine. Larger than a socket sack but smaller than a payne killer, these heating and cooling pads are the perfect size for soothing headaches and sinus pressure as well comforting sore muscles and aches.
- made from soft-to-the-touch cotton with a muslin lining & double-stitched for extra strength
- a cotton logo tag is sewn into each product
- color: blush pink with burgundy, gold + charcoal details
- stuffed with flaxseed, which retains heat better than rice and has a nice, plush feel
- optional dried lavender buds can be added for calming aromatherapy
- approximately 5” x 10”
- packaged with a branded instruction tag and care card in a poly or cello baggie
TO USE HOT- Heat in the microwave 40-60 seconds with a cup of water (this prevents the pack from drying out). Do not microwave for more than 60 seconds at a time. Handle with care! Product will be hot.
TO USE COLD- Place pack in a plastic baggie and freeze for one hour to sooth discomfort and headaches. Spot clean as needed.
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE RECOMMENDATIONS ARE NOT MEANT AS MEDICAL ADVICE. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU'RE NOT SURE HOT/COLD THERAPY IS RIGHT FOR YOU.