Chest Mates are a set of two reusable hot or cold packs designed specifically for use on breast pains associated with breastfeeding, mastectomies, enhancement or reduction surgeries, or top surgery. They can be tucked into a nursing* bra or tank for soothing relief. Chest Mates make perfect new-mom or get well soon gifts!
Plus $1 from every sale is donated to various charities!
*If lactating, nipple pads are recommended to prevent staining or clumping.
- made from 100% cotton with a muslin lining & double-stitched for extra strength
- an 'X' is sewn into the middle of each pack for nipple comfort and to evenly distribute the filling
- filled with flaxseed, which retains heat better than rice and has a nice, plush feel
- available with optional dried lavender buds for calming aromatherapy
- approximately 7" x 7"
- packaged in a set of two with cotton twill tape with a branded instruction tag and care card inside a poly or cello baggie
TO USE HOT- Heat in the microwave 80-90 seconds with a cup of water (this prevents the packs from drying out). Do not microwave for more than 2 minutes at a time. Handle with care! Product will be hot.
TO USE COLD- Place packs in a plastic baggie and freeze for one hour to sooth discomfort or swelling. Spot clean as needed.
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE RECOMMENDATIONS ARE NOT MEANT AS MEDICAL ADVICE. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU'RE NOT SURE HOT/COLD THERAPY IS RIGHT FOR YOU.