Wicked Warmers are reusable, microwaveable hand warmers that come bundled in a set of two, making them the perfect stocking stuffer or add-on gift! Heat them up for long bus-stop waits, walking the dog, chilly sporting events, or just to have at your desk in a nippy work space. They're made with natural materials like cotton, flaxseed and optional dried lavender.
- made from soft-to-the-touch cotton with a muslin lining & double-stitched for extra strength
- a cotton logo tag is sewn into one
- color: teal green with peach details
- stuffed with flaxseed, which retains heat better than rice and has a nice, plush feel
- optional dried lavender buds can be added for calming aromatherapy
- approximately 3.5” x 3.5”
- packaged in a bundled stack of two with black yarn and branded instruction tag inside a poly or cello baggie
Microwave 30-40 seconds with a cup of water & feel the heat in your hands for up to an hour. Handle with care. Product will (obviously) be hot. Spot clean only.
They can also be stored in the freezer and used as cooling packs!
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE RECOMMENDATIONS ARE NOT MEANT AS MEDICAL ADVICE. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU'RE NOT SURE HOT/COLD THERAPY IS RIGHT FOR YOU.